Wan Hazel Home Wan Hazel Profile Wan Hazel Twitter Wan Hazel LINK Wan Hazel Facebook

Selamat Tengah Malam Account

Hello world . It's 0255 . And i'm here . Alive . Instead of tweeting and watching sleepy roomate , since ada test acc tomorrow but im still can't have my dream sleeps at this college . So here am i, typing.

This is bout yesterday , i was going back to Perak hehe ..
Lying next to Abby , my lil brother. Watching him sleeping and suddenly thinking if he was'nt here at the first place. I mean, my mom tak lahirkan dia. And dida ada 2 sibs je . Hell no . My life will be fucking bohsannnnnn !

Even dia annoying , selalu tengking perli or tumbok tumbok .  Nakal sangat sangat sampai sometimes tak boleh belahh . Tapi dia selalu msg aku okay . Yang merepek semua , bagi semangat semua . Kalau dia baik , sumpah baik sangat . Nanti dia cakap serius lovely sweet sangat.

Macam tadi dia msg aku kat hostel  ' ok sayang kakak macam awek abby ' hahaha i was like WhatTheFishh ! Dia pakai phone mak and i tot thats was mak yang suka kasi msj lucu lucu to me .  But after dia msg , dia call . Dia borak bout his hostel , he and his friends going tournament for hockey laa , flying to cc tengah malam and there are police next to them haha make me laugh laa dek xD and kalau mood dia baik sangat , he will like hug yohhh and all . Tapi bodek ahh tanya sape nama awek dia . Hahaha comel blushinggg tak hingatt :*

I excited waiting for youu and friends going to Malacca this week . Cepat laa Sabtu , cepat laa Sabtu . Here i will guide uols nak pegi mana jee . Dataran Pahlawan ? Mahkota Parade ? Malacca Sentral ? Famosa ? Taming Sari ? Pantai Puteri ? Wonderland ? Semuaaaaaaa pun moleyy ^^,
Ehm , I want you for a long time ok . I will take care of you . Sayang sangat dekat Abby . Sayang sangat . No words can describe how much i love him .

I love you like i love my boyfie . *Elehh dida manada boyfie yedak ? #Puii
Most annoying and lovely 5teen-years-old  lil brother . Muahhmuahhmuahh !


Thank you Allah :')

Hahaha and i'm in tears . Goodnight lovelys .

Much Love ,

Dieda Tajima

No comments: